I graduated with highest honors from the State University of New York at Buffalo with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. I did my graduate work at East Carolina University and graduated with a Master of Social Work degree. I have been been fully licensed in the state of North Carolina since 1999 and have more than 15 years' experience working with individuals and families in multiple therapeutic settings.
I specialize in assisting clients from "tween" years through adulthood using evidence-based interventions such as:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Structured Psychotherapy for Adolescents Responding to Chronic Stress
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Find out more about clinical social work in North Carolina